365 day returns on all orders & free delivery on orders over £25
- What makes a quality LED bulb?
- What savings can I make from LED?
- What are the Advantages of changing to LED Lighting?
- What is LED Lighting?
- Do LEDs fit straight into my existing fittings?
- Do LEDs really last as long as the claims?
- How is an LEDs lifespan determined?
- Are there any Infrared or Ultra Violet emissions using LED’s?
- Can LED’s be used in damp/wet areas such as bathrooms?
- Can you use LEDs in enclosed fittings?
- What is CRI?
- Can LEDs interfere with DAB/FM Radio Signals?
- What Colour LEDs should I buy?
- Can you get dimmable LED’s?
- Will I need special transformers when fitting MR16 (GX5.3) LED Spotlights?
- What is the difference between the downlight and spotlight?
- What type of LED chips are there?
- What Lumens and Beam Angle do I need to replace a 50w Halogen
- What Lumens do I need to replace a 60w Incandescent?
- What Lumens do I need to replace a 40w incandescent?
- What Lumens do I need to replace a 25w incandescent candle?
- Can I use non-dimmable LEDs on their own or with dimmable LEDs in an electrical circuit controlled by a dimmer unit?
- Can I use non-dimmable LEDs on their own or with dimmable LEDs in an electrical circuit controlled by a dimmer unit even if the dimmer is turned to maximum and never dimmed?
Well Lit are the Proud Winners of Theo Paphitis Small Business Sunday, and finalists of The Observer Ethical Awards